Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Plastic Rebreakable Boards
- Solves the problems that come with Wooden Breaking Bricks
- The original rebreakable boards
- Four grades of difficulty for levels of practitioner
- Avoid splinters and any cleaning up
- Rebreakable Boards easily slide back together after a break
Plastic Breaking Boards Description
Breaking Boards is great fun, the centre piece for many martial arts demo’s and a brilliant way to impress your friends. These rebreakable boards means you can practice cheaply and without having to buy and clean up lots and lot sof boards every time you train.
The boards come in four grades of colour, which are designed for the range of student wanting to learn the art of breaking. Take it very easy at first as your hands will be sore after very limited training in the beginning.
All these plastic rebreakable boards are tough, don’t you can break these on the first time and without any soreness in your hand, saying that there is a general grading system, although early on it can be hard to tell:
- White Rebreakable Bricks are still tough but aimed at beginners
- Blue Rebreakable Bricks are for intermediate martial artists
- Red Rebreakable Bricks are for advanced students
- Black Rebreakable Bricks are the hardest to break of all
Advice from the shop on your Plastic Breaking Boards
“No word of a lie, these are tough, some people coat the breaking join with vasaline to make it break easier. Some slide it to half open or even quarter to get used to it. Train hard and you’ll get a full board smash in no time.”
Doug Swift – Owner of Enso Martial Arts
Sizing of your Plastic Breaking Boards
All of the three coloured rebreakable boards measure:
- Height is 11 inches or 27.94 cm
- Width is 11 inches or 27.94 cm
- Depth is 0.78 inches or 20mm
Shipping your Plastic Breaking Boards
We have a few different options for posting your items at Enso Martial Arts Shop. Prices vary depending on the overall order, weight, size etc. The checkout page will automatically workout the possible options for you.
We can send your item(s) in the following ways:
Royal Mail 2nd Class signed - Pretty slow service but will get there eventually. We will try and post it the same day the order comes to us, but not always possible for us. More than likely we will post the next day or day after that. Only possible for small lightweight items, as heavy items are more expensive than UPS.
UPS Standard - Order before 12pm and we can pack and post the same day to be with you the next day. If you order after 12pm we can still pack it and have it ready but it is less likely to be collected the same day (still possible though, depends when the UPS man comes) and will arrive the day after that.
UPS Worldwide - For anywhere outside the UK, we can post the same day but delivery times are dependent on the destination. Approximate delivery times are as follows:
- Europe: 2-3 working days
- USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand: 3-4 working days
- All other destinations: 4-7 working days.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Plastic Rebreakable Boards